Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Stay this way forever, I'll say it aloud

And who says you cant have fun with TP?
P.S; TP stands for Toilet paper. Ha ha ha, lame ass.


He built it all by himself okay.


Ooooohh!


Ahhhhh!


Tissue paper.


Hah, busted!

We shouldnt play with paper, we should save the Earth!
Yeah I know, its just that today's a boring day. Really boring one.
Sissie's gonna be working on every Fridays to Sundays. Another thing is,
she's working from 10am to 10pm. Ha ha, madness. 12 frigging hours!
& I'll just have to stay home & wait for the calls. Walao ehhhhh :X


JOYCEJOYCE :D

Tomorrow, girl guides meeting. Sure hope everyone's present.
Or else it'll be another pathetic attendance taking :D Hohoh.
Migranes attacking. Oh dang it! Its so sickening manz.

P.S, To HB, bon voyage to your trip tomorrow (:
Dont know if you'll be reading this but, have fun at C.!

Regarding the Movie Marathon on the 27th nov, I chose these.
1) Bratz
2) The Bee Movie
3) Enchanted
4) Fred Claus
5) The Game Plan
6) The 11th Hour
7) Stardust

Lets see which movie will get the most votes tomorrow.
Ha ha, fun fun!


"I wanna lock you up in my closet, when no one's around.
I wanna put your hand in my pocket, because you're allowed.
I wanna drive you into the corner, and kiss you without a sound." -Hot

No comments: